lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2019

Post 3: My favorite movieeeee

My favorite movie is Across The Universe, because reminds me my best friend who loves Paul McCartney  and it’s a film that has a soundtrack composed of musical covers of Betales songs played by actors. Is a movie set in the 1960s and it’s about a man named Jude (Like The Beatles song called “Hey Jude") who travels to the United States to find his father who never met. On his journey he falls in love with Lucy (Like The Beatles song called “Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds") and meets a group of friends who will be affected by political changes in the country due to the Vietnam War.
I love musical movies like Bohemian Rhapsody, The Doors, Tenacius D and School of Rock because I love to listen good music.
The last film I saw was Bohemian Rhapsody. It’s about Queen, one of the greatest band on music’s history. I recommend it because it’s a good review of the life of Freddy Mercury and his band. It has a soundtrack that makes me feel like I am at a concert with thousands of people.

3 comentarios:

  1. I don't watch much movies about bands, but bohemian rhapsody is a good one uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never seen that movie, it sounds interesting because of the music

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This movie sound interesting, I didn't watch many movies about music or musicians.

    ResponderEliminar