jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

Post 2: My Holidayssss

The best vacation of my life was last year in Pichilemu, when we went to the beach with my group of school friends. We raised money for month, working the countryside, in supermarkets, even nannies so we could lease a cabin by the sea. We were there for seven days and the true is we didn't want to go back to our houses. As we were ten friends, each had one task assigned: cooking, washing dishes, clean the rooms, cleaning the bath, among others.
In the mornings we liked to get up early to go to the beach for a walk, then we have luch in the center of the city and afternoons we would go to craft fairs and finally in the evening we went out to the parties that had on the beach.
I feel like it was the best holidays because we were all together and it was the last time we met before we went back to university.
I hope this summer can repeat that unforgettable adventure.

4 comentarios:

  1. Travel with your friends is so great! but even more when you go to the beach. I hope that you can repeat that trip

    ResponderEliminar
  2. many friends into a cabin are one of those experiences that no one can't forget

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Pichilemu!
    That was the last time you have been all together??? It's kind of sad :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I LOVE PICHILEMU <3 I REALLY LOVE IT. I think I go every year, because I live relatively near.
    With my family we used to go to a pub called El Pulpo, there poure a very delicious cheesy nachos... I recommended it!

    ResponderEliminar