jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

My future Job


The true is that I´m so in love with my career, the journalism, who could work or anything and always be happy. I like the radio and television, but also I would like to work in printing area. All I want for the future is to make a mark as a journalist and be someone important to society.
When I was decide study journalism I knew that this world of the communications was going to allow me to move around a lot get to know different places and realities. I imagine myself in the future with my backpack ready to anywhere in the world in search of the truth. 
I want to meet people, cultures and also stories so I can be a professional with a broader vision of reality. I understand that money is important, but I don´t like to think about what my salary will be because this make me happy and money is a secondary character.
My specialty is writing and talking and the next semester I want to take narrative journalism or a class where I can enhance my writing skills, also very excited because the next year I’m going to have the TV class and my dream is to work in CNN our create my own news program.

2 comentarios:

  1. I know that you really love the career, the vocation is vey impotant to be the best and I know that you will make you dreams come true hehehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is really nice that you love the career you are studying!

    ResponderEliminar