jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4: García Márquez

My favorite book is "El amor en los tiempos del cólera" was first published in 1986. The author is Gabriel García Márquez of Colombian nationality. Was a writer, screenwiter, editor and journalist who in 1982 recibed The Nobel Prize in Literature. His style is a magical realism and one of his most famous novels is "Cien años de soledad".
My best friends are the books and I like all genres, but mostly science fiction ans mistery novels.
Even though, my favorite book is about the romance and I love it because is a masterpiece that marked my adolecence. The book is about the love history between Florentino Ariza and Fermina Daza who meet to remember a love of the past.
The novel tells the story of García Márquez parents and to write interviewed them for several weeks.
I feel the love in the actualiy is a emotion very manipulated by socity and the capitalism and this novel is just the opposite because is a traditional love story who faces de problems of a time when today´s technolgies didn´t exist.
the last book I read was "Los suicidas del fin del mundo" because a friend recommended it to me, besides had a lot of free time on vacation.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love the García Márquez style of writing. The last book I read of him was "Noticia de un secuestro" and I really like it. I recommended it!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. One of my sins is not having read any book of him, I'm not good with literature ;-;

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love this book! even though read it beause of school I really enjoyed it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Gabo, he is my favorite author, my favorite book of him is El coronel no tiene quien le escriba.

    ResponderEliminar