jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Post 6


I like to expand my knowledge so in a couple of years I want to do a master in social communication and then if possible a doctorate in Spain because in this country the journalism is focused on the area that I like is television. 

I´d like to do these postgraduates because the world of communications needs to grow every day and for that is it essential to work on constant research into national and international realities. 

I´m one of the people who prefers learn from a classroom with teachers than through the internet where there ae many distractions. I feel like I´m willing to make any sacrifice so I can grow as a professional.

Of the subjects included in the magister I like investigative journalism because it is a very useful tool to perfect to writing and that´s an advantage if in the future I want to do big reports, interviews or publish a book for example.

Teachers are also an important part of my decision and the reason are like some the postgrads because many of their amazing journalists and is my dream that my name is just as important. 

The only sad thing about all this is that in Chile it is very difficult to access at the education because is very expensive. 

1 comentario:

  1. I have done a lot of papers and repotages with you, so I know you are going to be good at investigative journalism

    ResponderEliminar