jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

POST 1: Italy


The country I would like to visit is Italy. I was interested in this country because when I was a little girl I was studying in a catholic scool and in the classes of religious culture the teacher told us about the saint that who had lived in Turin, Italy. I also liked whatching gladiatro films and was amazed by the Roman Coliseum and the green fields.The religion I don´t like, but when I saw the imagen of the beautiful landscapes and the old constructions I fell in love with teh country. I would learn the language so I could go to study there for a semester and to combine learning with tourism.Among the places I would libe to know is Vencie, Roma, Florencia, Milan, among others. I´m very interested in the history behind the constructions how these are maintained in the time.I feel like my career can give me the tools for a job in this country because the truth is that my dream is to live in Italy. 

4 comentarios:

  1. What a nice choise! If I had money I would love to visit Italy as well. I think of all the european countries Italy is the one that's more alike to Latin America. I hope you can travel there one day, it would be amazing and you must eat pizza and ice cream!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Italy! There are so many beautiful places to visit, like Venice. You definitely have to taste the food

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can make it! if you learn how to speak italian you have to teach me ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'd also love to live in Italy and be able to visit all the things you mentioned; Italy has a long history. For me, though, the most important would be all the lasagna you could eat.

    ResponderEliminar